New Year's Resolution!
1. Get back into counting points for Weight Watchers. I haven't gained any weight in the last year, but I haven't lost any, either, and it's because I've really fallen off with tracking points. When I count points, I lose weight. So I'm going to get back on the wagon with this.
2. Keep running, and get my speed up to a 10-minute mile. I've recently gotten into running, and even though I really hate it, it's already making a difference in how I look and feel. In the past, I've given it up in frustration when I didn't make progress as quickly as I wanted to, but my resolution this year is to keep with it and my short-term goal is that 10-minute mile. Right now I run a 12 minute mile.
3. Read 25 books I've never read before. This is to discourage me from re-reading things (though I do enjoy that) and because I really enjoyed all the new stuff I read for my YA lit class. Watch me track my goal on shelfari!
4. Post on my movie blog at least twice a month. I've been inconsistently good about this recently, and I enjoy that I get more hits when I post regularly (imagine that!).
5. Hobby more. This was one of my resolutions last year, painting and playing more, and I'm rolling it up into one. I painted and played more last year than I did the year before, and I'd like to keep up with my upward trend.