I just posted my new year's resolutions for next year; let's see how I did last year!
1. Keep in touch with people better. Um, I think so? Maybe not. I still chat with people on twitter and I got to see lots of folks at Lissy's wedding.
2. Work out regularly. Yes and no. Recently I've been really good, but I had bad weeks.
3. Get out of the house more. Little bit. But I also haven't been unhappy with my social scene, so I'll call it square.
4. Stop biting my nails. Nope. I'm still working on this one.
5. Be more assertive. I actually feel like I have been better about this!
6. Paint more. I have! I mean, I'm still not getting A LOT done, but I have been doing more than last year.
7. Game more. Some. Not as much as I want to. But I have an army I'm excited about, and a couple of matches lined up.
8. Learn to cook one really complicated dish. I roasted a chicken for the first time, does that count? It also turned out REALLY well.
9. Go easier on myself at work. Definitely have. I was not as stressed this year as last year, and it has helped my mental health.